90/100 by 395547 users
- Title : Australian Model Miranda Kerr Hairstyles Collection 2014 15 | Fashion model hairstyles in Best Hairstyles category
- Filename : Best Hairstyles-Australian Model Miranda Kerr Hairstyles Collection 2014 15 | Fashion-model hairstyles
- Filetype: JPG
- Original Size: 714 x 1024 pixels
- Resolution: High-res
- Category : Best Hairstyles
- Labeled with: model hairstyles for long hair‚ model hairstyles female images‚ hairstyles for short hair youtube at model hairstyles female‚ model hairstyles male‚ model hairstyles male 2015 and best hairstyles category
Some questions frequently asked by users : whats a good model-y hairstyle?
like can u find me a picture of the long, layery hairstyle models have i wanna get that
i was asked to model hairstyles, should i go for it?
i was walking down the street and some guy stopped me and asked me if i was interested in modeling for vidal sasson as a hairstyle model. which i guess is headshots only, since i'm only 5'0 tall. i'm very shy about these type of things and even in school i had a hard time getting my picture taken. (anxiety disorder, very low self esteem) anyway, i have the card and i don't know if i should call, i'm really nervous. i'm just surprised that i as approached! i guess because i'm a little quirky and odd looking, they like those type of faces. i've been called ugly by people, so it's just weird. also i'm sort of embarrassed to wear what they may give me because i have some facial and body hair and acne.
i want to do an easy pin up model hairstyle but not sure how to.?
i love the old pin ups hair styles but not to sure on how to do them. i have a party to go to and i was thinking about doing one for the party. i have long hair and whatever i do, it won't curl lol. so i was hoping for something that is simple and easy to do and not alot of work if possible lol. i love using headbands, clips and bandanas.
what best hairstyle is for me for modeling?
hello all. i'm going into modeling, i'm just stuck on what hairstyle fits me best. i ask everyone, but all i hear is i look great the way i am either way. i need some constructive criticism for once lol. i have some pictures here, please tell me what looks best. sorry that some aren't portfolio looking photos. http://s633.photobucket.com/home/joshyjl89/index
will changing hairstyle affect modeling?
i have afro curly extension ow,and what if i want to change to straigten extension.will it afect? i did the comp cards & portfolio with afro hair.should i consult the agency first?
- Total Download : 323